Sunday, August 01, 2004

Introductory paper

Goal:
This paper is to help me get to know you and your writing a little, as well as to give you a chance to get used to writing in this class. I will not comment on or grade this paper. But I will read it, in part to get to know you as a writer and student, and in part to see where you are with your writing at this moment, to see what you know how to do already. Please do your best on this paper so I can get an accurate sense of your writing skills as they stand.

This paper also marks a beginning point for you; it serves as a reminder of how you wrote at the beginning of this course. I will return your paper to you near the end of the course so you may see the kind of progress you have made.

Assignment:
Write a multi-paragraph paper of 2-3 double spaced pages (500-750 words) in which you do two things:

Due Date:
Have this essay ready to be turned in on Friday in class.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home